Aktuellt - kurser, konferens, möten
“Small Animal Nephrology”
April 25-26, 2020, Warsawa, Polen. We invited two great speakers – Jessica M. Quimby from Ohio State University and Carrie Palm from UC Davis. All lectures are going to be in English.
Organizer: VetCo - Veterinary Consulting & Control
Conference: Small Animal Nephrology
Lecturers: Jessica M. Quimby from Ohio State University and Carrie Palm from UC Davis
Date: April 25-26, 2020
Location: Airport Hotel Okęcie, Warsaw, Poland Conference fee: 250 euro (Payments on site accepted! Contact us: email@example.com)
1. Evaluating the Polyuric and Polydipsic Patient 2. Management of Acute Kidney Injury
3. Management of Acute on Chronic Uremic Crisis
5. Feeding the Finicky Kidney Kitty
6. Updates on Management of Feline CKD
7. Updates on Management of Canine Proteinuric CKD 8. Hyperthyroidism & CKD: Now What?
9. Feline Urethral Obstruction: Beyond Traditional Management 10. Frustrations with Feline Idiopathic Cystitis 11. Diagnostic Cystoscopy and Interventions part I & II
Full agenda available on VetCo website